The easiest way to improve your website legal compliance!
- Lege Nova offers you the easiest way to avoid all legal risks and costs.
- We maximize the potential of the online presence of startups and online businesses.
- Focusing on four main areas of law, we will assist and advise you regardless of the size of your business or project.
- A computer and internet lawyer may also review your website and advise you on the best legal strategy to implement.
Our Internet Business Lawyers will help you:
- Comply with the laws. Avoid legal disputes and take care what really matters - your business. Do not underestimate your website legal compliance!
- Manage your risks. Evade the enormous fines that may be issued by regulators. Limit your liabilities.
- Protect your Intellectual Property. Ensure that all the time and efforts you put in your business are not wasted;
- Increase Trust and Sales. Make users feel safe and protected. A recipe that will unquestionably expand your traffic and audience.
Lege Nova combines years of legal experience with the latest online developments. We know the law and how it applies to the challenges of the digital era. Our individually drafted legal documents will raise your profits, elevate your customers' experience and limit potential disputes to the minimum.
Terms and Conditions
We will help you establish an exquisite relationship with your users and customers. Forget about exposing yourself to liability. Flaws in your ‘contract’ with users may result in enormous fines. But we are flawless. And this is what your Terms and Conditions are also going to be.
Delivery and Return Policy
Over 60% of customers review a Delivery/ Return Policy before making a decision to trust a website and/or purchase from it. A solid one can make or break a sale or turn a visitor into a lifelong customer. We will help you gain the trust of those! And trust has a huge impact on your bottom line.
MEET OUR TEAM
We are young legal professionals, enthusiastic about the future of legal services. Тhe future of the lawyers' profession excites us and our excitement works for you.
Stefan has extensive experience assisting individuals, Startups and SMEs.
Stefan Trendafilovco-founder & legal consultant
Martin advises on e-commerce law, startups law and consumer protection.
Martin SirakovCo-founder & Legal Advisor
She has supported various pro-bono initiatives and focused her work around legal compliance for SMEs.